Listing is for a Lot of 4 Saeed Multi-Band Ligator. Outter packaging is missing. Pictures are of the exact item you will receive.
This device is used to endoscopically ligate esophageal varices at or above the gastroesophageal junction or to ligate internal hemorrhoids.
Features and Benefits
- 19 consecutive years as the market leader in ligation
- Opti-Vu Barrel with recessed bands and friction fit adaptor designed to optimize your endoscopic view while maintaining suction and secure fit on endoscope
- Universal-fit barrels streamline ligation procedures and inventory control.
- Opti-Vu barrel features two-string trigger cord and recessed bands - providing maximum endoscopic view while maintaining suction.
- Clear band signals when only one band remains to be deployed.
- Wide array of barrel sizes to meet a full range of procedural needs.
- Supplied non-sterile and is disposable - intended for single use only.
The larger resting inner diameter and a significantly lower retraction force in neoprene bands, compared to rubber bands predisposed these bands to early slippage.
|Order Number||Reference Part Number||Endoscope Outer Diameter (mm)||Trigger Cord Length (cm)||Number of Bands||Minimum Accessory Channel (mm)|
Note:Kit includes Opti-Vu barrel with ligation bands and trigger cord, loading catheter, precision control handle and irrigation adapter.
Caution:This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.