Listing is for a single Echelon Flex 60 Endopath Stapler without Cartridge
Expiration Date 12/31/2023 and 10/31/2024
ECHELON FLEX™ ENDOPATH® Staplers are sterile, single-patient-use articulating instruments that simultaneously cut and staple tissue. They deliver six staggered rows of staples, three on either side of the cut line. They are offered with staple cartridge lengths of 60mm and 45mm, and come in long or compact shaft lengths. It is the first articulating mechanical stapler/cutter that can be operated with only one hand.
With its natural articulation, the shaft can rotate freely in both directions. An articulation mechanism enables the distal portion of the shaft to pivot to facilitate lateral access to the operative site.
- Superior endoscopic staple lines in thick tissue.
- Enhanced system-wide compression before and during firing for uniform, consistent staple formation.
- Pre-compression for smoother stapling service for uniform haemostatic staple line.
- 3-point gap control mechanism in the jaws ensures consistent proximal to distal alignment during firing.
- Solid, one-piece precision-machined anvil design allows for optimal tissue compression over the recommended 15 sec. period prior to firing.
- Natural articulation – no guessing how far to articulate (vs. lever-based, two-handed endocutters).
- True one-handed operation.
- Wide proximal-to-distal jaw aperture – easy tissue positioning and manipulation.
- Short grip span – greater comfort and ease of use.
- Safety lock-out prevents inadvertent firing of empty, or misloaded cartridges.
- Wide range of cartridges to accommodate various tissue thickness, all with 6-row capability.
- Compatible with all ECHELON ENDOPATH™ Cartridges
- General surgery