Sold in Lots of 2North American Rescue’s Needleless Saline Lock Kit allows for quick and effective IV cannulation under the most demanding conditions. The kit is packaged in a compact, vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch to keep the contents in operational ready condition until needed for use. The NAR Needleless Saline Lock Kit contains an IV safety catheter and a needle-free valve port to reduce or eliminate accidental needle-stick exposures to tactical healthcare providers.
- Provides essential components for establishing a saline lock in the most demanding conditions.
- Contains engineered safety devices to reduce or eliminate healthcare provider exposure to accidental needle sticks.
- Includes a clear, adhesive dressing and the NAR Raptor™ IV Securing Device.
- Packaged in a compact, vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch
- NAR PN- 30-0046
- NSN- 6515-01-607-1943
- EXP- 2025
1 x Latex-free IV Constricting Band (18 in. x 1 in.)
1 x Clear Adhesive Dressing (2.75 in. x 2.375 in.)
2 x Alcohol Pads
1 x Safety Catheter (18G X 1.25 in.)
1 x Needle-Free Valve Port
2 x Gauze Pads (2 in. x 2 in.)
1 x Hypodermic Needle (18G x 1.5 in.)
1 x 10ml Syringe
1 x RAPTOR IV Securing Device
- 1 x Plastic Vacuum Bag
- Packaged: H 5.5 in. x W 3.25 in. x D 1 in.
- Weight: 1.3 oz