The Belleville 790 is the first desert flight boot approved by the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force. This boot is a top performer while in the air or on the ground. A Gore-Tex bootie is sewn into the boot lining and provides a waterproof barrier as well as wicks any moisture inside the boot to the outer layer. Belleville has cut no corners with this boot. The boot upper consists of 100% pure cowhide suede and ballistic nylon for abrasion resistance. Belleville's VANGUARD running shoe sole absorbs any shock and makes it easier on your feet, ankles, and knees. A VIBRAM Sierra outsole features large lugs with provide great traction on both loose and smooth surfaces. The 790 is approved for U.S. Army Flight use and U.S. Air Force Flight use. This boot is Berry compliant and made in the USA with pride.
Belleville Gore-Tex boots run about ½ size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.5.
- Men's Cold Weather Waterproof Flight & Combat Boot
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD running shoesole construction
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole for shock attenuation
- 100% rubber re-soleable VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Gore-tex waterproof fabric bootie
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8in military height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Army & U.S Air Force Flight Approved
- Size is Mens 5 XXW (extra wide) Equivalent to a kids size 4 and womans size 6