Listing is for a new-open box, Full-Sized SureGuard Safety Restraint Chair. Purchased from a uniformed Federal Police Agency so highly likely it was never used. These retail for $2,550. This chair was bought new by a Federal Agency from which I recently purchased it at an auction. It has no detectable use whatsoever. Chair is located in Bardstown, Kentucky 40004. Local Pickup is available. Item will be shipped as freight on a pallet so you must have either a loading dock or be able to accept lift-gate service. Handling time could be up to 5 days from purchased as item will have to be custom palleted.
The SureGuard® Safety Restraint Chair is intended to help control combative, self destructive, or potentially violent detainees. If used properly it can reduce the risk of physical harm to both the detainee and staff. Violent behavior may mask dangerous medical conditions; therefore detainees must be monitored for and provided with medical treatment if needed. Detainees should not be left in the SureGuard® Safety Restraint Chair for more than two hours. The SureGuard® Safety Restraint Chair should never be used as a means of punishment.
- One-piece box steel welded frame for long life and durability
- Handles people from 80 lbs. to 400 lbs.
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Dimensions: 45-1/2” Long x 28-1/2” Wide x 42” High (fits through a standard 30” wide door)
- Dimensions on a standard pallet for shipping, 48” Long x 40” Wide x 46" High
- Heavy duty 8” diameter wheels with a rated capacity of 350 lbs. each
- 2” wide nylon straps for ankles and wrists
- 18” Hook ’n Loop soft restraint straps at the elbow for secure restraint of detainees
- Non-locking resistant cam assembly for the ankle and shoulder harness strap
- Locking mechanisms on the wrists and lap for confident secure restraint
- Parking brakes on wheels keep the chair in place during the restraint process
- Shoulder straps do not cross the chest and therefore do not restrict breathing
- Chair is easy to use and adjustable for most sized people
- Keeps detainee and handlers SAFE!