*SAM Medical Authorized Distributor- Buy With Confidence*
CLICK - TWIST - SECURE
PROVEN TO SURVIVE
Engineered for rapid application, SAM XT’s innovative design requires fewer windlass turns, and enables easier, faster training and intuitive use. Meets MIL-STD 810G for durability.
Slack is the main cause of failed tourniquet application. The TRUFORCE™ Buckle technology auto-locks to eliminate nearly all tourniquet slack by incorporating innovative baseline force control, activating locking prongs.
- Tactical Black Model # XT600-BK-EN NSN- 6515-01-670-2240
- Hi-Viz Orange Model # XT600-OR-EN
- TIME BAND, a weather-resistant hook and loop systems functions when fully submerged, providing maximum security in the harshest weather. Outer material is optimized for night vision.
- WINDLASS C-HOOKS secure the Metal Windlass Rod using an intuitive angular design, making windlass locking easier and more efficient.
- TRUFLEX™ PLATE, has a durable nylon construction to distribute force as targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremities without breaking.
- TRUFORCE™ BUCKLE, has innovative auto-lock technology that activate locking prongs, eliminating slack typically found in all other tourniquet applications.
- METAL WINDLASS ROD, machined from extruded bars of strong, lightweight 6061-T6 true billet aluminum for consistent reliability when compared to plastic composites.
- PRECISION STRAP, is made of single-layer nylon webbing. Velcro-dependent tourniquets can fail when wet or dirty. The Precision Strap features intervaled holes that lock with the TRUFORCE™ BUCKLE to create a consistent, efficient primary security system. The secondary hook and loop system secures the remaining strap, adding stability and safety.
- PRECISION TAB, is an intuitive design allowing for quicker, easier tourniquet application. Material is optimized for night vision.
- PACKAGE SIZE & WEIGHT: Length 2.5 in (6.3 cm), Width 1.5 in (3.8 cm), Height 7.25 in (18.4 cm), Weight 3.8 oz (108 g)
TRUFORCE™ BUCKLE technology auto-locks to engage strap holes with circumferential range: 5.5 in – 35 in (13.9 cm – 88.9 cm)