Allowing for quick and effective extremity venous cannulation under the most demanding conditions, our system for starting and securing a saline lock has proven reliable and extremely effective during casualty treatment and evacuation where it is common for saline locks and IV lines to become dislodged. Using the NAR RAPTOR™ IV Securing Device the NAR Saline Lock Kit can be secured in place without the need for tape. The Kit is low-cubed packaged in a vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch, keeping the contents of the kit in prime condition until needed.
- Raptor IV Securing Device
- Latex free IV Constricting Band 18" X 1"
- Alcohol Pad
- Needle/Catheter 18G X 1.25"
- Locking Saline Plug
- Gauze Pack 2" X 2" (2 pads total)
- Luer-Look 10cc Syringe
- Clear Adhesive Dressing 4" X 4.75"
- Featured in PHTLS 6th Edition (Military) as a system that has proven successful in the field
- Meets all requirements for U.S. ARMY TASK: 081-831-1011 Establish a Saline Lock
- Includes the NAR Raptor™ IV Securing Device
- Packaged in a compact, vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch
- Item- 30-0013
- NSN 6515-01-537-4094
Purchase of some medical devices that may be labeled "Caution" or RX only" requires that the purchaser is a licensed physician or work under the direct supervision of a licensed physician. Ensuring this supervision is the purchasers' responsibility. By purchasing this item you acknowledge/declare that you are authorized and properly trained to use this medical device.