The KING LT-D™ airway device is the safest and most reliable disposable supraglottic airway tool for emergency ventilation when direct laryngoscopy is not feasible. Pliable fabrication is engineered to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- SEL#: 09ME-02-AWMG
- Supraglottic airway device custom packaged for tactical medics
- Smooth insertion with minimal movement of the head in an average time of less than 15 seconds
- Convenient two-cuff inflation through a single pilot balloon
- Pliable fabrication
- Withstands extreme environmental conditions
- Includes surgical lubricant & 60cc syringe
- Size 3 (Yellow) | Patient Height: <61 in.
Size 4 (Red) | Patient Height: 61 in. - 71 in.
Size 5 (Purple) | Patient Height: >71 in.
- Inflation volume- 60 ml
- Dimensions packaged- H 5.75 in. X Wide 12.25 in. X Deep 1.75 in.
- Weight- 6.6 oz