Small Footprint – takes up less space in your kit.
Better Packing – less adherent to damaged tissues.
Cut to Any Length – with little to no fray/particles.
More Absorbent* – 63% higher absorption rate/m2
Made in the USA – Guaranteed to be sterile with no supply chain issues
Using the award-winning TACgauze™ Wound Wrapping Gauze** with smaller and more compact packaging to be put into kits, and packs for immediate use. MiniTAC™ Rolled Wrapping Gauze is an affordable, effective, Berry Amendment compliant gauze for military and civilian use, a perfect addition to any IFAK or first aid kit with multiple applications in emergency situations, such as:
- Bleeding control and absorption from wounds.
- Wound and limb wrapping to protect injuries.
- Additional packing for compression bandages.
*As compared to standard crinkle fluff cotton gauze
**This non-woven product incorporates a proprietary blend of bleached cotton, synthetic fibers, and TRUE COTTON™; a sustainable, chemical-free, cotton product from T.J. Beall Company, into a non-woven gauze product that is significantly more absorbent by weight than standard cotton gauze.
- Item Number: HHMTG01 (Rolled)
- NSN: 6510-01-690-5558
- Package Dimensions: 2.5″ x 3.0″ x 0.65″
- Product Dimensions: 4.5″ x 84″
- Package Weight: 1.5 oz.
- 100% US-made
- Berry Amendment compliant.