The Rusch® Robertazzi Nasopharyngeal Airway is recommended for use as an airway adjunct in the semi-conscious or unconscious patient with an intact gag reflex. The Nasopharyngeal Airway is not easily dislodged during transport and better tolerated than an Oropharyngeal Airway. This listing is for two airways.
- MEDIPRENE® construction
- Flexible to aid in patient comfort
- Soft material for enhanced nasal passageway comfort
- Rounded tip allows for gentle insertion
- Trumpet design for secure placement
- Individually packaged, sterile
- Single-use product
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Dimensions- 4" H x 8" W x .75" D (packaged)
- Weight-7 oz
- NSN# 6515-01-529-1187 (28 Fr)
Purchase of some medical devices that may be labeled "Caution" or RX only" requires that the purchaser is a licensed physician or work under the direct supervision of a licensed physician. Ensuring this supervision is the purchasers' responsibility. By purchasing this item you acknowledge/declare that you are authorized and properly trained to use this medical device.