The Life Support Products series of all-brass body oxygen pressure regulators provides enhanced safety features and a greater number of flow selections for the EMS professional.
The uni-body construction is designed to strengthen the regulator, minimize potential leak paths, and prevent breakage of the yoke cylinder connection assembly. For additional safety, inlet filters provide gas filtration downs to 20 microns.
LSP regulators offer 12 flow positions. Equipped with up to two DISS check valves, LSP regulators provide regulated pressure and flow operation of two demand valves, or one demand valve and one aspirator, or any pneumatically-powered ventilator. A DISS or hose barb adjustable flow outlet permits attachments of a disposable mask, cannual, or bag mask device. All three configurations may be operated simultaneously.
The Rhino oxygen regulator is virtually unbreakable. This oxygen pressure regulator features an all-brass unibody construction designed to strengthen the regulator, prevent yoke damage and regulator leakage, and protect the flow selector know from accidental adjustment. The rhino regulator also has a unique integrated aluminum shroud and lens cover that shelters the gauge from breakage and contamination.
- Uni-body construction designed to prevent yoke breakage & regulator leakage, & provide complete protection to the constant flow selector knob
- Nickle-plated brass body is fire resistant & able to withstand corrosive materials, the marine environment, & harsh weather conditions
- Sintered bronze high-pressure inlet filter for enhanced protection against contamination
- Compact break-resistant low profile contents gauge
- Large easy to read flow rate numbers
- Hose barb or DISS outlet connection for oxygen supply to patient
- Part No: L370-220-A-STL
Supply Pressure: 500- 2200 psi
Outlet Pressure: High flow outlets: 40-60 psi @ 500-220 psi inlet pressure
Flow Capacity: High flow outlets: 125 lpm minimum single or combined flow with 500 psi inlet pressure
Constant flow outlets: 0-25 lpm 0, .5, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25
Filter: 25 micron sintered bronze
Safety Relief Pressure: 5-125 psi
Operating Pressure Temperature: -30F to 125F
Storage Temperature: -20F to 120F
Materials: Body-nickel-plated brass; knob-anodized aluminum; outlets- nickle-plated brass; internal parts-brass, stainless steel, Viton, silicon, & Teflon