The HemoCue™ Hb 201 DM System provides lab-quality hemoglobin results at the point-of-care.
- Data Entry: Touch-screen display and built-in barcode scanner
- Interface Capabilities: Interface with existing network using POCT1-A (CIC standard) with our DMS software (not included) and most major middleware solutions. Docking solution (not included) enables connection of up to 5 analyzers.
- Configurable Functions: Operator ID, Patient ID, Lot ID, Site ID; Patient comments; Critical value alerts; STAT Testing
- Results Storage: 4,000 patient/STAT tests, 500 QC tests, 500 analyzer logs, 200 patient IDs
- DMS Software: Patient and QC reports (software not included)
- Quality Control Data Management: QC lock-out; QC scheduling; Linearity Reports
- Measuring range: 0-25.6 g/dL (0-256 g/L, 0-15.9 mmol/L)
- Analyzer: 6.70 x 3.66 x 1.97 in.
CLSI POCT1-A (CIC standard)
**This listing is for a use HemoCue Hb 201 DM analyzer. The units all powered up fine. That is the extent of the testing done. Otherwise, they are Sold As-Is**