The EZ-IO® T.A.L.O.N.™ (Tactically Advanced Lifesaving IO Needle) Needle Set is the first and only manual IO device with 7-site access: the sternum, bilateral proximal humerus, bilateral proximal tibia, and bilateral distal tibia. EPIRATION is 10/31/2026X
Using IO access, battlefield responders can deliver lifesaving fluids and medications rapidly and effectively for the resuscitation of the casualty.
- Seven sites (sternum, humerus, tibia)
- IO access offers rapid delivery of fluids and medications for casualty resuscitation
- No need for additional gear, multiple needles or special removal tools
- Designed for any level responder
- Meets CoTCCC recommendations for IO devices
- EPIRATION is 10/31/2026X
Purchase of some medical devices that may be labeled "Caution" or RX only" requires that the purchaser is a licensed physician or work under the direct supervision of a licensed physician. Ensuring this supervision is the purchasers' responsibility. By purchasing this item you acknowledge/declare that you are authorized and properly trained to use this medical device.