The EZ-IO® T.A.L.O.N.™ (Tactically Advanced Lifesaving IO Needle) Needle Set is the first and only manual IO device with 7-site access: the sternum, bilateral proximal humerus, bilateral proximal tibia, and bilateral distal tibia.
Using IO access, battlefield responders can deliver lifesaving fluids and medications rapidly and effectively for the resuscitation of the casualty.
- Seven sites (sternum, humerus, tibia)
- IO access offers rapid delivery of fluids and medications for casualty resuscitation
- No need for additional gear, multiple needles or special removal tools
- Designed for any level responder
- Meets CoTCCC recommendations for IO devices
- EXPIRATION is 09/30/2021
Purchase of some medical devices that may be labeled "Caution" or RX only" requires that the purchaser is a licensed physician or work under the direct supervision of a licensed physician. Ensuring this supervision is the purchasers' responsibility. By purchasing this item you acknowledge/declare that you are authorized and properly trained to use this medical device.