The innovative design of the Gerber Strap Cutter prevents it from being utilized as a weapon because of the shielded cutting edge. It is compact and with single-handed use this tool serves its purpose in emergency situations. The 420HC steel hook knife cuts through anything, the molded rubber grip and finger hole add stability, and a glass breaker wastes no time.
This Gerber Strap Cutter is not MOLLE compatible. Rather, it has two screw holes on the back of the sheath for hard mounting options.
- Cuts through nylon straps and seat belts in seconds
- Single bevel knife edge with blunt hook
- Stainless steel construction with a black oxide coating
- Textured back edge
- Injection molded rubber grip
- Glass breaker/lanyard hold
- Finger hook
- Extra large finger hole for use with gloves
- Product # 30-001220
- Length- 4.31 inches
- Weight- 2 oz.
- Made in the USA