This listing is for a size small, black, Bare 3/2mm Sport S-Flex wetsuit with tags still attached.
**Pictures are for depiction purposes only. The wetsuit in this listing has NO blue on it whatsoever.**
The BARE 3/2mm Sport S-Flex Full wetsuit is designed for those who enjoy all types of watersports, and want the freedom and performance of a full-stretch suit. Widely considered the best entry level wetsuit on the market, the S-FLEX is made of our proprietary blend of neoprene that provides a generous amount of stretch. The result is easy-in/easy-out donning experience, exceptional freedom of movement, and a velvety soft exterior finish.
As with every suit we design, the Sport S-Flex began with BARE-FIT. Using ergonomic design and intricate shaping, our design team developed anatomically correct patterning with articulated arms and legs, for a 3D shape that gives you the best possible fit.
The Bare design team closely examined every element of the S-FLEX to create a user friendly wetsuit that’s comfortable, functional, and straightforward. It was their first to feature the 21″ back zipper, giving it a larger opening for easier donning. This wetsuit features a flattering profile, stylish design details, and no-nonsense construction that has helped to make it a favorite among entry level divers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable contoured 2MM GLIDESKIN collar with Velcro™ adjustment
- Extra long heavy-duty back zipper for easy in, easy out of the suit
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout
- Flatseam construction throughout for stretch and comfort
- S-FLEX FULL-STRETCH neoprene for extreme comfort and mobility
- S-FLEX is developed from a proprietary blend of neoprene that generates extreme levels of stretch for an easy in, easy out of the suit, improves comfort and mobility, and is wrapped in a buttery soft exterior finish
- ARMOR FLEX protection on the knees extending the life of your suit while maintaining FULL-STRETCH performance in the protected areas